Marilene's Facebook Page

© 2010 by Katherine Gallagher and Marliene Isaacs. All Rights Reserved.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

RE: MY RESEARCH BEGINS


Rudy is so excited that Katherine, in spite of her left brain, and medical background, has decided to keep counseling with me...yes I said counseling. I am an Intuitive Therapist...an hour with me is like a years worth of counseling...I can tune into patterns, connect the dots and being empathic feel what you have gone through and help you heal your life.

I also have like a photographic memory for what we have discussed so when I see you again we pick up where we left off and I am right back in the flow of being Present with you to continue your journey of healing. In Katherine's case, and this has happened with some people through the years, it is like she never left the session. She may have walked out the door and come back a week later, but it was like we really never separated..and Rudy began to stay with me and continue sharing things with me.

How does this happen, how was Rudy with me and with Katherine, we are multidimensional Beings...we can be in more than one place at one time..and trust me Rudy was so excited that I could hear, feel, see and communicate with him...Katherine at this point was feeling and hearing him..and again as you will find out as this story goes on, I am sure that not only he, but many Beings of Light have orchestrated this whole thing.

I am very unorganized, and probably would be labeled attention deficit..in the way the world views those things...Katherine on the other hand is the poster woman for neat, organized and is not a procrastinator...much like my dear Mother Joyce...so at first it really pushed my buttons..as I have pushed hers...then I hear Rudy laugh as I am writing this saying to me, you two could and will do anything when the opposites are brought into balance and this starts flowing more...hum...I know you are right Rudy.

Again with the bracelet..yes the minute she walked back in for the next session the bracelet...I am sure that when he described it to me and insisted that it was not in the crypt in Hollywood For Ever cemetery, and then told Katherine that it was left at Falcon's Lair...he did so that she would believe that he was really communicating with me and with her. I could feel and see that bracelet...I was so happy that Katherine was getting the same information from him..and was thrilled that she set out to find it.

I had no doubts that the private detective that she hired was the right person and would do his job...can't wait to meet him sometime on one of my trips to LA...when he produced the list of things auctioned from Rudy's estate and in detail there was the bracelet I was thrilled. Like I have stated before I do get feedback and have had some clients for 3o years yikes, but in general I don't get verification on the details of the thousands of readings I do each year.

So this was a rare and real treat for me to have someone like Katherine who can and does go to such lengths to check details out...it has given me a renewed confidence in my work and the importance of what I do in a different way than I have ever felt.

When dear Rudy shows me things we soar through time and space and it is the most marvelous and rich experience...that is what happened when he was giving me details of how he met Katherine in the "past" life...and when he took me up into the hills and showed me where they spent time it took my breath away...I live in a wonderful Spanish style house that was built it 1928 and when I saw his Falcon Lair I was at home...my favorite time period for almost everything...I was in heaven. The decor and the ambiance were so similar to my home that it was amazing...more on Falcon Lair later in the story...

I am getting so excited writing this blog...please those of you out there that are reading this feel free to comment and ask questions we, Rudy, Katherine and me would love feedback..as you can tell it is an important way to learn and grow...and dear ones I am determined to face and deal with this organization thing....so from here on out I promise to write everyday...no delay love and healing to all (from Mr. Valentino as well) MM

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing Marilene. Cindy and Rudy...what was her name at that time? When Rudy fell in love with her 19 year old self? What was Cindy's story? How long did she live? Did she have children? Is Rudy doing alright? What do they do on the "other side of the veil?" I recently heard someone say that "if you have been happy in life, you will be just as happy in death." I had never thought of that before...what do you think about this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these blogs, I am becoming a rudolph valentino fan.
    I wondered if he knew of modern things such as Ipods

    ReplyDelete