Marilene's Facebook Page

© 2010 by Katherine Gallagher and Marliene Isaacs. All Rights Reserved.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Last Big Piece of the Puzzle

Here's a little tip......if you are looking for a warm, fuzzy, "Yes" spiritual counselor, Marilene is not the one you want.  This is just one of the multitude of things that make her SO special!  Her gifts and abilities are astounding, as so many people in Los Angeles have learned over the last three weeks.  For me, it boils down to a factor of trust.  After my object lesson with the Virginia thing, I trust Marilene to keep me on the right path.  As you will read in this post, the first thing to do is watch her face.  So, with that said. let's go on.

Between my session with Marilene on October 3rd and my next session with her on the 30th, my husband and I had made our trip to The Greenbrier.  (This is the post that I’ve been dreading, but here is the final piece of the puzzle.)

Begin tape..........
Remember when you said that Rudy told you something big would happen on the 18th while I was at the Greenbrier?

“Yes”

Well, something big did happen on the 18th We arrived at the hotel.  The whole main floor is just one beautiful room after another....gorgeous rooms.  We were walking and looking when we walked into this one room.  Marilene, what was happening to me was....I was flashing so fast back and forth between two similar scenes.

“You got there when?”

Abut 4:30 on the 18th I had to grab onto my husband.  He said, “What’s the matter?”  I said, “just a second.  Give me a sec.”  He asked me if I had been there before.  I told him, “No, I have never been in this room before, but there is something about this room.”  The white woodwork, the floral fabric, the black and white floor, everything.   For a couple of days, when he was attending the meetings, I went back there and sat.  One morning, I grabbed a pen and wrote.....
          Monday, October 20, 2008:
What is it about this room?  The first time I walked in here my sense of déjà vu was so strong I actually became dizzy and disoriented.  It’s not that I feel like I have been here before, at least, I don’t think so, it’s more that the room reminds me of something.  I think it is a salon on the Leviathan.  I keep seeing and feeling the ship.

“I knew you were going to say the boat.”

Oh, the 1921  Victrola I purchased arrived.  When I play the record made by the Leviathan Orchestra, I can feel myself dancing with Rudy.  (I had been frantically looking and collecting anything I could find of value associated with Rudy and that time.)  It’s funny, everybody associates the Tango with him, but his favorite dance was......

“The waltz.  He just told me.”
Oh, did he?  (I started laughing)  The song on the record is a waltz.  It was recorded in 1924.   Marilene, before I came here today, I was meditating in my office.  I had “The Song of India” looping softly in the background.  Rudy must have thought I was ready, because he finally gave me the last piece of the puzzle.  I want to watch your face when I tell you this.

“Okay, I’m ready.  Go ahead.”

When he made me leave him on June 23rd, I was pregnant.

(Marilene sat straight up in her recliner) “I knew it!  That’s why I think there were those dreams about the child.”

I didn’t know it and, of course, Rudy didn’t know.  But by August, I was certain of it.  I couldn’t tell anyone.  I was terrified, but I knew everything would be all right.  Rudy would be over the moon when he found out.  I would go to Chicago to meet him.  When Rudy was on his way back to LA from New York after the premiere showings of THE SON OF THE SHEIK, he would change trains in Chicago.  There was no direct train from NY to LA.  So, I knew I could meet him there, and I would tell him then.  As soon as I told him, I was sure we would leave for Paris.  We talked about getting married in Paris when I was with him in June, then it was just a dream.  But now, I believed it would be a reality.  How could I know that the train carrying him back to Chicago from New York would be carrying his dead body in a coffin? 

I was out of options.  I had no where to turn.  

“Oh God.  That had to have been so awful.”

The stress of Rudy’s death combined with the fear and everything became too much.  I miscarried the baby and died in the process.  Everything had been stripped away from me, and I had absolutely no reason to live and no fight in me.

“That’s why I have been having stabbing pains through my abdomen.  I’m feeling it!  The numbers are perfect.  Oh, my God.  Okay.  This is all totally accurate.  The way the numbers line up.”

Rudy has tried to be so gentle about all this.  Only giving what he knew I was ready to handle.

“It had to have been just devastating.  This is 100 percent accurate.  Do you think it was a boy or girl?”

It was a boy.

“Rudy just said it was a boy.  You died in October.”

I know.

“That is just wild.   It lines up so totally perfectly.  The dates you would have been on the Leviathan would have been.....”

January 19, 1926 to January 27, 1926.

“That’s perfect.  Because from Christmas day to the 25th of January you were in an 8 month cycle, but from the 25th of Jan to the 25th of February, you were in a nine month.  When you died in October, you were in a nine month.  This entire thing happened during a 5 year.  It couldn’t be more on the money.  All of it is here.  That’s why he kept trying to work with you in the dream, you were holding the baby and you were.....because on another level it was finishing.  It was playing out the way it should have been.  (Marilene looked at me for a minute.)  You brought all that grief back with you into this life.  You never dealt with it.  No wonder your life here has been so fragmented.”

All of a sudden, I am so tired........End tape.

One thing I have to tell you, my dear readers, is that when you are working with Marilene, she is always holding a tablet and pen.  She writes frequently as she gets insights and information.   She uses dates and is constantly figuring spans of time and the cycles involved.  She can explain it much better than I. 

I will let Rudy have the last word.  More than anything, he wanted to be a father.  This is all part of the emotional work that both of us had to do...me in this dimension and Rudy in spirit.  It was his dream to have a loving home and a family.  This is a poem titled, “Three Generations of Kisses” from his book of poetry, DAYDREAMS.  I want to give you this glimpse of his heart and soul.

A Mother’s kisses
Are blessed with love
Straight from the heart
Of heaven above.
Love’s Benediction,
Her dear caress,
The sum of all our happiness.

Till we kiss the lips
Of the mate of our soul
We never know Love
Has reached its goal.
Caress divine,
You reign until
A baby’s kiss seems sweeter still.

That beloved blossom
A baby’s face
Seems to be
Love’s resting place.
And a million kisses
Tenderly
Linger there in ecstasy.

Were I told to select
Just one kiss a day;
Oh!  What a puzzle
I would say.
Still a baby’s kiss
I’d chose, you see,
For in that wise choice
                        I’d gain ALL Three.

This is the finish of the part of the story that ended in 1926.  The rest of the story goes on......(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment