Marilene's Facebook Page

© 2010 by Katherine Gallagher and Marliene Isaacs. All Rights Reserved.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

OCTOBER 3RD, 2008 PART 1 A SINGLE RED ROSE


YES ...indeed...he did beg us to go to LA and we did and I am here now...have been here since the 5th of August...I know now what he had in store the whole time..it is amazing...when I look back, and again I am grateful to Katherine for taping our sessions...it is all there.

He made her face the reality of the death of the physical form...in embracing death we live...live like you were dying...most people run from death...it has been all around me on this trip..almost everyone that I have been reading for have had very recent deaths of important people ....I am in a nine year in my numerology...which forces you to face death and clean house on all levels..mental, emotional, spiritual and physical...it has been the theme since my last birthday and I will go into the rebirth of the one year then. I am feeling that already, but I am deeply aware of the death...

When Katherine and I went to California in May of 2009, it was an amazing adventure...I had been to the crypt in February with a dear friend Whitney, who is mentioned in an earlier blog..she connected us to her friend Robert, now in his 80's, who had lived at Falcon Lair..by the way Steven drove me by Falcon Lair today..more later on that..I had a feeling that when we would go to Hollywood Forever that we would be alone in the Mausoleum...and we were...and as Katherine states...when we walked out Rudy said to me look down....there was a single red rose in the road...in the distance we were watching a coffin being carried to the hole dug in the earth, and family members dressed in black watching...it was so intense...I knew this was what Rudy had meant when he had said 8 months before that he was going to "gift" something to Katherine.

Today took on a life of its own..I had asked Merlin, my Son, to go with Steven and me to the crypt...Katherine had hoped we would miss all of the people who would be there because of the anniversary..well we did, but not on purpose...Rudy ALWAYS every time, arranges it that way, so that no one else is there when we go.

I went to the Church of The Good Shepherd and we drove past Falcon Lair, waiting for Merlin to finish his workout, so he could go with us to Hollywood Forever..we then went to his home and went to eat ...a sad man with an older dog walked by..he had just been to the vet and was told that his 12 year old dog that he had rescued at 6 months old, had 6 months to live...I ran energy and told him that I thought we had added another 3 months to that...(Rudy loved and loves dogs)...we then went to the cemetery...had no idea of linear time..it was about 4:30..

Went to the gift shop there to buy to roses and the woman who runs the shop said "oh, you missed all the people earlier, about a hundred showed up for a memorial service for Rudy...and then she said "oh they lock the mausoleum at 4..she ran out found a grounds keeper..AND HE UNLOCKED THE MAUSOLEUM...she was also just closing her shop..once again Rudy at work...

When we went in sure enough there were rows and rows of chairs and a life size photo of Rudy...flowers everywhere, and we found a huge photo of Rudy that was left behind..that we now have...Merlin has a fantastic new camera and is a great photographer...he took photos...I asked him to take a photo in front of the crypt..trust me here..I touched NOTHING AND I HEARD SOMETHING DROP ON THE MARBLE FLOOR...Merlin and Steven heard it as well...I look down and there is a PENNY..PENNIES FROM HEAVEN...I know it was Rudy again the penny was there somewhere but he made it fall...

We then went out and had many other wonderful things unfold I had never seen cats there before they were all over the place....we saw a lovely Swan..all alone on a beautiful little water way..I said to Merlin.."Swans mate for life" and I felt sad that she was there by herself..Merlin and I were taking tons of ph0t0s..I felt drawn to walk down to the the lone Swan....out of now where her Mate showed up...he got into the water and they became one they wrapped their necks around each other..Merlin and I got some fantastic shots of this...LOVE NEVER DIES...I just realized the meaning of the Swans...it felt dead and old in the crypt area..we only stayed a short time there..but spent a long time outside by the pool with the Swan and then Swans, plural....once again Rudy at work..poetry in motion..and Merlin loved it there..as I do...love to all Katherine you were there in Spirit....

No comments:

Post a Comment