Marilene's Facebook Page

© 2010 by Katherine Gallagher and Marliene Isaacs. All Rights Reserved.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

October 3, 2008, Part 2

As you read in Marilene’s post, she went to the cemetery yesterday.  I have read her post about six or seven times now.  Jealousy is a dark and destructive emotion.  When I read her post for the first time, I felt crushed because I wasn't there and jealousy started to worm its way in.  (This has happened before, as you will read farther along in the blog.)  But, this morning, I even went so far as to ask Rudy if he were falling in love with Marilene.  I’m sorry but I cannot tell you what his response was…not because it was profane or something like that….well, I guess it could have been.  I don’t know because he yelled it in Italian!!

I am very glad that Marilene had witnesses to what happened.  I know, Merlin is her son.  I’ve only met him face to face once.  But, I get the definite feeling that there is no way to force that young man to say something he doesn’t want to say!  Her son aside….Steven was there.  I cannot say enough good things about Steven.  Spirit placed him in Marilene’s and my path when we were in LA.   He is a very popular and busy driver there.  He has branched out into his own business, One For The Road.  If you ever find yourself in LA and in need of a driver, do yourself a favor and try to get Steven!  He’s wonderful.  Anyway, believe me…there is no way that Steven would say that something happened if it didn’t.

Okay, I was feeling damn sorry for myself, but Rudy finally put a stop to it.  He simply said, “Who, the hell, do you think the swans represented?”   That’s it.  It’s the perfect similitude.  A part of me was floating silent and alone, then “out of nowhere”  Rudy came to me and wrapped himself around me.  And who stood with us as it all happened?   Marilene Isaacs.

Begin tape..............

Remember when you first told me that you were getting something about Christmas and it was cold and snowy?  And I thought “in LA?”  Well, after some research, I found out he was in London.  He was there with his brother, sister-in-law, and nephew.   They stayed at the Savoy Hotel.  Then you said there was a jump in time to January 23rd

I knew that something happened that set up those 12 days in June.  He had to have come back by ship, so I started digging.  It took a while to find out which ship he was on.  Once I had the name of the ship, The Leviathan,  I called the Library of Congress and asked them to confirm the sailing dates of the Leviathan.  The research librarian told me to give her some time, and she would email me whatever she could find.  Well, she sent me an article from an obscure paper in Kentucky, but also an article from “The New York Times” which confirmed a sailing date of January 19, 1926 due to arrive in New York on the 27th.  The 23rd was smack in the middle of that crossing.  Marilene, I get a very strong feeling that I was on that ship.
(It is here, that I will direct you back to my post mentioning the Trellis Room at the Greenbrier.)

“This is what he is saying to me.  ‘Quiet flirtations.’  What a funny way to say it, but that’s what he said, ‘quiet flirtatious energy’.  The mood was light and fun, but a definite transition took place.  It’s when the seeds were planted.  That’s what he’s showing me.”

Why do you keep rubbing your hands?  You’ve never done that before.

“It’s like there is almost something.....not slimy, but......”

I’m sorry, I just noticed it.

“That’s good.  You have to tell me.  Sometimes I’m not aware of what I’m doing.  I can feel this thick layering of this energy.  It’s all in my arms and my hands.”

Obviously, something is going on.

“It’s just like....the whole room feels like it is filled with this thick energy.  I can see it and feel it.  Major spirit energy.  It has to do with what Rudy’s talking about bridging the dimensions.  Whatever is happening here, we are creating a new playing field for communication.  This feels very different than other things I have worked on.  It’s a whole different energy.”

I can’t see it, but I know he’s here.  He is usually with me.  The other day I decided to watch one of his films.  It was early afternoon.  I snuggled into my chair and had my legs up.  I put my head back.  All of a sudden I had a flash.  Something shifted.  It was like he was there.  I was leaning back against him, against his right shoulder.  He was reading to me in French, and then he would have to stop and translate it for me because I didn’t understand French.  We were stretched out on a love seat.

“Wow.  That must have been coming from June.  It had to have happened.”

You know, as time has gone on, it has become blatantly obvious to me that Rudy chose you.  He guided me here.  He chose you!

“I feel very honored to be chosen.  I think he knows that my experiences with people on the other side have been interesting.  (Marilene had recently visited me in my home and watched THE FOUR HORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE.  She’d been told that it was important for her to see it.)  There is a strong connection between Rudy and I, because whatever, just from watching that film, I really got much more of what his real energy, his soul energy was about.  It was a wonderful experience.”

Did you pick up anything from my house?

“Everything.  I loved being in your house, because it helped me.  The whole experience helped cement it.  Once I’ve been somewhere, I have almost a photographic memory.  Watching that film definitely helped me bridge something with his energy.  And we have a very strong similar empathic way that we communicate.  It’s the way psychic energy works.  It’s a very empathetic energy.  We match up, like a person you can do a blood transfusion with.” ...........End tape.

I will be absolutely honest with you......even though Marilene and I are both convinced that I was on that ship, I have no proof.  One thing holding me back is that I have no idea what my name was.  Anyone who knows me well, knows that once I get my mind set on something, I’m like a dog with a bone.....I will not let go.

After hours and hours of searching, I finally came up with a photo static copy of the Captain’s manifest for The Leviathan sailing on January 19, 1926.  I found Rudy, his brother, sister-in-law, and nephew on the passenger list.  I found one family, a father, mother, and single daughter listed.  They were first class passengers, but the daughter was listed as being 22 years old.  When I told Marilene, she shook her head, and said she didn’t think so.  But, I wanted it to be my answer.  So much could be explained!  But, I never got over the feeling that something was wrong, no matter how much I wanted to believe it.  Just to make sure, I kept digging and digging.  I would give up for a while, then start back again trying a different path of investigation.  Finally after weeks, I found a wedding announcement for the daughter in the Chicago Tribune.  She had been married on February 20th.   Once I had her married name, I found her and her family in the 1930 and 1940 census.  So that settled that.  Marilene was right.  (Now there’s a shock!)

The goofy thing is this:  I have spent years doing genealogical research on my family.  I am fairly certain that I am related to that family that sailed on the Leviathan, on my mother’s side.  Don’t ask me what it means, I have no idea.  It may mean nothing.......but once again the term “synchronicity” seems to come in to play. 

1 comment:

  1. I just Picked up Four Horsemen. I plan to watch it later today (Saw it as a kid because my Sis hadmany silent and 30s/40s classics), and had forgotten that it's about an Argentinian family.

    Part of the action of my first book I'm writing takes place in Argentina.

    I've picked up some of Rudy's energy. Nothing to the degree you and Marilene have experienced. It's more like 'vibes'.

    I communicate with quite a few folks.

    Far as what it may mean, Light always connects!

    ReplyDelete