Marilene's Facebook Page

© 2010 by Katherine Gallagher and Marliene Isaacs. All Rights Reserved.

Friday, August 27, 2010

2008 Ends

This is the final session for 2008.

2009 will be a different story, literally and figuratively.  Marilene and I will finally make it to Los Angeles in May.  I've already told you about the rose, but there is more to tell about the trip.  Once I had a grasp on the events of the past and moved on, I have spent my time with Marilene honing my understanding of, not just one past life, but of Spirituality and her concrete, steadfast belief in the power of unconditional love.  

Okay, let's get 2008 done and behind us.  Our session took place December 16, 2008.   Begin tape...........

I have been sleeping very poorly recently and having fantastic dreams. 

“The Lakota Sioux call it the December moon or the Snow moon.  It is the brightest moon.  So, yes, the full moon will start to affect people a couple of days before and a couple of days after.  But this moon has been getting everybody all month.  Everyone I talked to on Sunday (Marilene had a gathering and group session at her house) said they didn’t sleep the night before.  It was wild.”

The absolute worst was.....Can dark forces affect meditation?

“Yes.  You need to protect yourself.  I’ve had some stuff happen.  Why?”

Here’s the deal.  I was meditating.  At first I attributed what happened to Rudy, but I couldn’t figure out why on earth he would do it.  So, then I thought maybe I did it to myself, but I knew that I was deep in meditation.  Actually, it was like Rudy jumped in right away and yanked me out.  What happened, Marilene is, I was meditating.  My mind was clear, I was concentrating on my breathing, nothing else.  All of a sudden I had this flash, and this picture appeared in front of me of what his physical remains look like now in the coffin.

“Oh, no.  He would not do that to you.  There is something weird happening with death stuff right now.  I mean the door is wide open right now and a lot of people are choosing to leave.  They are being given the option to be here or to not be here.

That’s horrible.  You shouldn’t put up with that.  Even he would go ‘okay you have to deal with the fact that I’m dead’, but not like that.  That’s dark energy.  They can fool you.  It’s like with a Ouija board.  A dark spirit will come and fool you.  It will pretend to be so and so and then say something awful.  We’ll do some real strong protection stuff today.  How long did it last?”

It was just a flash, and then I think Rudy yanked me out or I threw myself out.

“Did you see yourself?”

No, it was like I was standing looking down into the open coffin.  It was just........

“You saw his deterioration?”

Yes, and it was horrible. 

“We have to work on protections for your meditations.  It’s not about stopping meditation because you’re going to be fine.   But, always protect before you go in.  See yourself grounded in the light and surrounded by the light, and see that nothing can come through that circle.  Ask for total protection while you meditate.”

Did you get my message about my daughter being accepted into Nursing School?

Yes.”

She thought she was the second one down on the waiting list.  But, she really was first.  When she called her advisor, she was told that someone had just turned their spot down and she was in.  (FYI it is now as difficult to get into Nursing School as it is to get into Medical School.)

“Talk about divine intervention.  Rudy was definitely in on that one.”

When she told me, I was sitting at my desk, and I looked at his picture and burst into tears.  I knew he had a hand in it somehow.  I think my parents were right there as well.  It’s funny, he seems to be so involved with my whole family.

“He just said, ‘it’s his family, too’.”

Oh!  Is there some significance to the color green?

“Green is the color of healing and it’s the color of the heart chakra.”

The reason I’m asking is now when I close my eyes to go to sleep, all I see is green.  This really pretty Kelly green.  I’ve never seen color before, only darkness.

(Marilene is smiling)”That’s the heart chakra.  It’s the heart vibration that you are connecting with.  That’s really neat.  He’s showing me something about his poetry.  Was his poetry ever published?”

Yes.  He had a little volume of poetry published.

“That’s what he’s saying to me.  He wants that brought out.  He wants his poetry shown.  Have you ever found it?”

Yes, I have a copy of it.  I got it from the same rare book dealer who sold me Rudy’s manager’s memoirs.  (And, gentle readers, I have done exactly that, I have shown you some of Rudy’s poetry.)


“That’s what he said........she pauses for quite a while......There are so many things.  There is a plethora and it is multilayered and multidimensional.  Even I will question it, and I’ll hear him talking to me at the wildest times.  It’s like when I got depressed on Saturday, he told me I had to stop it.  I will hear him talking to me.  After I work with a spirit for a while, they become very distinct.  You know it’s not in your head.  I can discern what is other spirit and him communicating.  It took a while, but now I know.  I just got hot!  This heat just went through me.  He is a very distinct presence.

He’s showing me.....Yes, you were the innocence he had lost.  Whatever he didn’t get to experience when he was your age.  I believe that when we attract people in, with an age difference, it’s about an aspect of ourselves looking for what we didn’t experience at that age.  I’m getting hot and cold chills.  That’s what he is showing me.  So, it was him being able to go back and find that.  And, he says that when you start to remember more, yes, the experiences you had were with this romantic older man, but the more you remember, it was like a virginal experience for him as well.  God, that’s new!  It was like the first time for him because of the way his other experiences had gone.  Woo!  He says, think about it and you’ll remember.  You’re remembering through the eyes of this nineteen year old girl and who he was.  You are going to have some more things come up emotionally where you will see him as the innocent boy that was your age.  Oh, this is so cool.  That’s what he just said.......and you’ll get it.”....................End tape.

Oh, I got it!

1 comment:

  1. Misery loves company. So goes the darkness. It's so lost it is so out of touch with reality that it doesn't want to face that fact. it prefers to dwell in disfunction. Therefore, it is empowered by drawing others in or negating attempts to 'enlighten' it.

    Yep, encountered it firsthand. Have overcome it with the help of Marilene etal, myself and the Light.

    It seems Rudy says 'stay focussed'.

    I agree. Stay focussed on the Light and the angels and spirits of Light aid us.

    ReplyDelete