Marilene's Facebook Page

© 2010 by Katherine Gallagher and Marliene Isaacs. All Rights Reserved.

Monday, August 16, 2010

AUGUST 19.2008 PART I


AXIS MUNDI the point where Heaven and Earth meet...seems to be where I call home...interesting place to be..most people may visit there..it is my dwelling place. This trip to Hollywood has really proven to be evidence of that for me...Rudy everywhere and he is opening doors like no other..night and day the gates are open and I am feeling embraced by Hollywood..shunned it before...have been coming here since the late 80's to speak and to work...why now is it calling me???

It is embracing me, and is a culminating of many lifetimes and connections to the point that it is perfect and overwhelming at the same time, the wonderful people and families that I am meeting I feel an immediate love and connection with...I am so able to stay in PRESENT TIME HERE..where past, present and future happen all at the same time...and I keep staying..is Rudy keeping me here...I noticed the dates here I am again almost to the date two years ago of what Katherine is writing about.

I remember that session as if it were yesterday...as you know from the blog Katherine researches...so when I started to get dates and seasons and details..I wasn't nervous but I thought..good..we will find out how real all of this is..it may come as a surprise to some of you, but I do have a healthy skepticism...and seek truth and balance in my life and work. Many psychics do not....they are defenders of what they speak as the God's truth and do not care to be challenged...again Katherine you have helped me so much with your research...

When she verified that ship dates and that he was not in LA it explained a lot...the energy that he was giving me during that session was amazing he was remembering and bringing it into Present time as well for himself and all of us.

BALANCE...the regrets, the hanging onto the past and what could, should, would have been is a waste of time....please be here now this is for all of us...Rudy was and is again speaking about this...learn from the past and what Katherine has experienced she has blended in this life...not having children in the last one...she has a loving husband and two lovey Daughters...a completing with this group of Souls from another time and place..and a healing for what did not come into fruition in the last one.

The Trellis Room at the Greenbrier and the Winter Garden on The Leviathan are so similar that it is amazing..again it is how all of this works, all of the pieces of the puzzle are always there...look for it in your own paths synchronicity.....Jung wrote a book by that name ...to me it means you are in the flow..the Dharma is manifesting and you are in the right place at the right time for things to happen.

Reach for the stars Rudy just said to me and told me to write that as well...the healing that is happening here is also involving people from the Other side communicating with me in a similar to Rudy..except this time it is a woman who just recently crossed and it involves her and her family it is most extradinary...I am honored to be in this process with her...Rudy is so excited about it as well...a new level of what my true work with groups and bridging Heaven and Earth seems to be all about....sending love and healing to all and what a journey this is..life is good treasure every moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment