Marilene's Facebook Page

© 2010 by Katherine Gallagher and Marliene Isaacs. All Rights Reserved.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

THE TABLE


RETROGRADE MERCURY struck the blog..finally had a chance to write last night and my computer kept saying "server can't be found"..the planet Mercury goes "retrograde" about three times a year for about three weeks. It appears to be moving backward in the sky, Mercury rules communication...so more phones, computers etc. breakdown, get lost and so on. People Michael't hear each other and there is a lot confusion mentally.

Great time to meditate and go inward, difficult time in the outer world for communication. If you do anything legally check it and recheck it before you sign. Rudy liked the Esoteric aspect of Astrology so he said to explain this.

Ah yes, THE TABLE...Back in the Winter I was asked to meet with a couple of women who had written a ghost book that I did a couple of investigations and am written up in. They wanted me to connect with a woman who is part of The Boggstown Theatre in Boggstown, Indiana. This is a dinner theatre in the middle of now where..Boggstown has only a few houses even in it...

For Halloween I am going to be on stage doing readings for the audience...Julie, one of the owners of the theatre, became quite excited when she heard about Rudy communicating with and Katherine..much to my surprise she said that a man that is part of this tiny thearte...had a table that belonged to Rudy...I ALMOST FELL OVER...how could this be...it took us awhile longer to get to see the table, but indeed Rudy's table ( it is in photographs from Falcon Lair) is in a home in Greenwood, Indiana.

The owner is a wonderful man from LA that lives in Indiana now and his Grandparents bought the table from the estate somehow...they knew Rudy...it was such a rush and confirmation of this journey to see this table...and to see the framed poster with Rudy wearing what Katherine had seen in her memory in the colour she had seen it in...this was hanging over the table..the whole thing was surrealistic.

This is in a suburban setting where lots of people from India live...so we kept driving by women in beautiful Saris walking in this neighborhood while driving to this house...which if you know anything about Greenwood, was also so interesting...I love life and diversity...and the next day I was on my way to Bloomington , Indiana to spend the week with HH The Dalai Lama...who now lives in India...the syncronistic aspect of all of this is mind boggling...and my friends I am still in LA..now in a guest house the past few days in Beverly Hills...and as you will see in the next blog, I know, and you will know why I am still here...I am writing this on the 22nd of August..the 23rd is the big shift in Rudy's journey in his last physical body...it is the day he passed from this level to the next....keep reading love to all M

No comments:

Post a Comment