Marilene's Facebook Page

© 2010 by Katherine Gallagher and Marliene Isaacs. All Rights Reserved.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

VALENTINO


VALENTINO....His name says it all....Katherine and friends where do I begin...he has been keeping me company on this trip...I always know when he is in "the Main" of energy with me...heat pours through and around me. I am sweating as I am conveying this. I wanted to say writing, but that is just the mechanical act...much of this is actually being dictated to me from guess who???

I am a conduit for healing and this is an amazing journey of healing for me, Katherine and Rudy...the joy and vindication that he is experiencing is overwhelming..your last blog, the tribute to him, touches him deeply. The outrage that he experienced in his life...and "after (this) life" on the subject of him being a homosexual, there are no words for....he has waited a lifetime to have the record set straight, so to speak..(he is really funny)...he is also saying to me that there will still be some who will refuse to believe the truth of him loving women..and not men, in that way.

The elegance and grace of Rudy are what amaze me...he is gentle and kind and shares my love for animals..he has appeared many times on this trip with his dogs that he loves so dearly...he knows how much I am missing my animals...eight cats and three dogs...he has even been amusing me by showing up on a horse in the Sunset Towers Hotel...just wish everyone else could see what I see..he wants to go by the stables (or where they were) when he lived at Falcon Lair. There is a photo in the video that Katherine made of that beautiful home..

There is so much that I want to share that I do not know where to begin but here is a tidbit when my son Merlin moved to Hollywood in the Fall of 2008, little did I know what was in store for me here. A friend that I have known since 1976, first met her in of all places my hometown of Connersville, Indiana, and met her through someone that I have known since we were 3 years old..now spends most of her time in LA. When I first met Whitney she lived in NYC..that is another blog..so when I started to come out here to see my son I mentioned to Whitney that an amazing thing was happening in and around Rudolph Valentino..this was February of 2009, she very casually mentioned that a renowned dancer friend of hers, who is now in his 80's had lived at Valentino's home in the 60's when Doris Duke owned the property.

I was and still am stunned...how could this be??? My life is like this all the time but this blew my mind...wait til you read more later ...and just a hint Katherine does come out here and we do meet Robert, the man that lived at Falcon's Lair and yes we did have an adventure going you can guess where...that is in the future blogs...just enough here to get you curious...even on this current trip it just does not stop the connections with Rudy and people who know a great deal about him..and who knew people that he knew...this has come up in a reading I did with a wonderful writer here that I did a reading for yesterday...more on that later as well.

Rudy has been hard at work here opening many doors and orchestrating miracles...I was supposed to be returning home...

(I got an S.O.S. from Marilene.  The battery on her computer went.  So I am going to post this for her.  She was supposed to return to Indianapolis on Friday, however it is my hope and belief that she will be staying in LA a few days longer than that.  She'll have much more to tell....Katherine)



No comments:

Post a Comment