Marilene's Facebook Page

© 2010 by Katherine Gallagher and Marliene Isaacs. All Rights Reserved.

Monday, August 23, 2010

AND ON WE GO

WOW where to start..the past, present and future are converging right now for me..for you ..for all of us..it is an exciting time to be alive..hard to believe that two years ago all of this started and has accelerated to where we are now in this story.

Yes Rudy started strongly suggesting that we needed to come to LA..I knew that this would be upsetting to Cindy but I had to say what he was pushing for..I knew in my heart that it was true...at that point Merlin, my Son was living in La Jolla, and had not yet moved to LA..(that would happen out of the blue in November of 2008 and I helped him find the house he now lives in..and is n0w moving from)...

I could picture being there I had gone to do work in California in the late 80's and during the 90's but never really liked it there...little did I know that years later there was a bigger plan unfolding that would have me enmeshed, embraced and loving LA...God does work in mysterious ways...

When I got the vision from Rudy about Italy and saw Cindy and Rudy and a baby it was overwhelming..I knew that it was not the last life that they had together but a life in another level..and perhaps a future life that they will have...it was clear that it was and is a healing level of something completing that didn't in their last incarnation together..this is how it works folks..WE ARE MULTIDIMENSIONAL BEINGS.."as above so below"...when Cindy then shared her dream from the night before I felt electrical sensations go through my whole being...

When I told her the date of October 18th and she shared that she and her husband were going to The Greenbrier, I again was shocked in a good way. This has been invaluable to me as a learning and growing experience..to have continuing sessions that time after time prove to be accurate is so empowering for me... I see thousands of people and get some feedback..but to have this as an ongoing , and now all the time happening is amazing.

Writing this hours before Rudy's transition 84 years ago to the day is eerie yet wonderful...I feel his presence like no other...I must share this last night I felt guided to open the door to the guest house that I am staying in..a bird fell out of the sky in front of me..I was afraid that it was dead and then it started to flap around..I was then worried that it was injured...in no time I realized that it was a baby bird and that it was learning how to fly. How did I know this, in July I saw a Male and Female Cardinal building a nest in my Wisteria that was growing in my Gazebo..then one day I saw one lone beak waiting to be fed, and then one night saw this giant baby bird outside the nest.

I looked on line and read about baby birds and it had said that if you find one on the ground leave it alone it is learning how to fly...sure enough for a few hours he flopped around then hopped and I went to sleep..I woke up and looked out and the baby was on the fence and sang to me and flew off...birds are messengers..it went from being an omen of death to a rebirth...two of the Daughters where I am staying came out and over came their fear of birds and witnessed this transition of the baby as he was learning to fly.

They had just lost their precious Grandmother in early July...who died at a young age and suddenly..that is another story..and I have been fortunate enough to be helping connect with her and the family in a remarkable, ongoing way..similar to how I connect with Rudy...so to have this amazing lesson repeating that THERE IS NO DEATH..ONLY LIFE AFTER LIFE...and to have the baby bird come as a messenger of this is so amazing...so much more to come...love to all..in a few hours I will be going to HOLLYWOOD FOREVER.CEMETERY to visit Rudy's crypt...

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Marilene. I am glad you could help the daughters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birds are wonderful messengers. May I suggest Animal Speak by Ted Andrews? It's an invaluable source for how animals communicate with us

    ReplyDelete