Marilene's Facebook Page

© 2010 by Katherine Gallagher and Marliene Isaacs. All Rights Reserved.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

OCTOBER 3RD, 2008 PART 2

JEALOUSY is such a awful thing...we have all experienced it..being of the Sun sign Scorpio, I have had many lessons with that emotion...Katherine you should have come out here with us....Rudy would have really liked that ....and it is so absurd for you to think that he is falling in love with me...I am the messenger, don't kill the messenger or be jealous of her...

Wait till you see the photos...I will have Merlin post the amazing photo he took of the two Swans and I have one also that is a money shot...yes the real story of life manifested outside of the tomb..we spent little time in there and I was guided outside to the side pond by it..there were cats and squirrels and the Swans...life....

As you have read in Katherine's post..I am not a yes person...I knew that when she found Virginia..she was the wrong age for what I had seen and been told....I felt some sort of connection..which could be the genetic link to Katherine's family..but knew that the woman I was seeing was younger...

The saga continues out here to unfold do not want to come home but have obligations in Indianapolis to attend to and I miss my 8 cats and 3 dogs so much..Katherine I miss you as well and I know you will be out here sooner than you think...love to all and good night M

No comments:

Post a Comment