Marilene's Facebook Page

© 2010 by Katherine Gallagher and Marliene Isaacs. All Rights Reserved.

Monday, August 16, 2010

August 19, 2008, Part 2 The Bracelet Explanation

It's important to understand that not all new pieces of knowledge or insight arrive with the blare of trumpets, or lightening and a crack of thunder.  Most times they slip in quietly.  They surprise you, or as you become aware can produce a sense of relief.....like letting out a breath you've been holding.  This is going to sound so trite, but it is really true.  It is a process, sometimes very slow, but a process of enlightenment. 

Begin tape.......
"This is interesting.  He's trying to show me something about the bracelet.  He's saying, 'do you remember?'  He's so funny."

All I know is that he wore it enough that when he wasn't wearing it a pale impression was still on his wrist because of his tan.  He tanned so easily.  He might as well have had the damn thing on.

"I just don't get why they called it a slave bracelet."

I Michael't know.  Other men were wearing bracelets, but only Rudy got flayed alive for it in the press.  It probably had something to do with his second wife and her personality.  Rudy's manager seemed to look at it like a collar and leash.  I think Rudy simply liked it.  It was a very attractive bracelet.

"I think so too.  That's what he's telling me.  He just liked the bracelet.  He's going, 'you Americans read too much into everything'.  He's saying that there's another reason for you to be so drawn to the bracelet.  There is something else about it. Did he let you put the bracelet on?(...pause.....Marilene looks directly at me with a smile on her face.) You had the bracelet on during those days."

(My stomach flopped over as my jaw hit the floor)  Oh, my God, Marilene.  (The light turned on!)

"I'm getting cold chills.  That's it.  That's it.  That's absolutely it!  Ooo, I love this.  I love how this works, how spirits choose to reveal information.  Isn't it exciting?"

I'm covered in goose bumps. 

"I'm am just like buzzed from the tips of my toes to the top of my head.  No shadow of a doubt.  That's so fascinating.  He gave you the bracelet."

And of course, there was no way I could have taken it with me or worn it outside of the house, it was too well known.  Someone would have been sure to recognize it. I had to leave it there when I left.  That's why he didn't take it with him to New York! Why he left it at Falcon Lair.  It was mine.  (I have to admit, I started crying.)  I know that I was supposed to go through all this, but it’s so hard sometimes.  You said it would be like a tsunami.  You weren't kidding.  

"Absolutely, it is.  It is overwhelming.  And here we are........End tape.

You know, for someone who, up until June 17th 2008, did not believe in spirits, past lives, or psychics, I was having to radically readjust my way of thinking about things and my perception of life as I knew it.  It was, at the best of times, difficult, and at the worst of times, shattering and emotionally painful.  Mental arguments went something like this….. “Oh, you idiot, this couldn’t possibly be true……..Oh, yeah?   Explain it, then smartass.   How could it not be true?”  Just this last Thursday, I had lunch with a good friend of mine, a journalist, who had started reading the blog.  She was curious about it and very skeptical.  She stared at me across the lunch table and said, “I believe it!  Look, I don’t care how imaginative you are, there is no way you could make all this sh*t up!”  Marilene has used those exact words several times.

Let me finish the bracelet story.  Mike, my PI in LA, finally tracked the bracelet to a jewelry store in New York in 1935, then it simply disappeared.  He tried every avenue he could think of.  There was nothing more.  We both know the bracelet is out there somewhere, but I guess it must remain hidden.

However, there is a bracelet.  It is on my wrist as I type.  It is an exact duplicate of the original.  How could this be?  My darling husband took pictures of the bracelet to a jeweler and had it copied!  Mine is white gold, platinum was out of the question!  He gave it to me on Christmas Day 2008.  Of course when I look at it, I am reminded of Rudy, but I treasure it because of the steadfast love it represents to me.  (okay, okay Rudy, I’ll say it.)  “My wonderful husband, the beloved father of our two daughters, ‘the butter for my burn.’” 


Here is Rudy wearing the bracelet:

Here is mine:

2 comments: