Marilene's Facebook Page

© 2010 by Katherine Gallagher and Marliene Isaacs. All Rights Reserved.

Friday, August 27, 2010

LAST BIG PIECE OF THE PUZZLE..


WALTZ....so funny I had forgotten that piece..thank you again Katherine for diligently recording and documenting it all..my downfall..lack of organization..yikes..guess who also likes the waltz and guess what, it is how I first met this person from the other level...JIM MORRISON...of all people.

In 1992 or so Jim Morrison appeared to me as real as flesh in a LUCID DREAM we were in a huge ballroom, only us there, and he was dressed very formally from the by gone days of waltzing, he bowed and asked me to dance..we glided across the floor effortlessly..healing all the pain of never being asked to dance when I was younger...that is another story my friends.."all dressed up and now where to go" and no one asking me to go anywhere...but Jim seemed to in that one dream heal a huge piece of that.

The Waltz, like classical music, is healing and soothing..interesting...I can imagine how shocked that you were Katherine when you arrived on the 18th..the day I had picked up on...and had the memories come back....and again the way that you found objects and music from The Leviathan amaze me..all pieces of the puzzle..

I suspected all along the end of this story..not the end, but rather the result of that Waltz and the culmination months later at Falcon Lair....your union..true union with Rudy as a Soul Mate...would have manifested a pregnancy....the poem he wrote is amazing....and then to have all of that in a moment and a twinkling of the eye end...is a tragic love story...not one but THREE deaths.....

Rudy says never fear dear one, all is well and healing on the other side of the Veil..direct quote...we are multidimensional beings of Light and we are in many places at one time....love to all sending love and healing energy M
 

1 comment:

  1. At the 30 year reunion for North Central, a girl, well woman was talking to me. I remembered her from a couple of classes we took together.

    In the course of the conversation, she revealed that she had liked me and would have gone out with me if I had asked her.

    OMG! At the time, true I was helping take care of my Dad, who was dying. He always asked me, though, if I was going out and having fun, dates friends etc.

    I told him sure.

    This got me to thinking about the girls I asked out and did not. And marilene's mention of not being asked to dance.

    There were a couple who shall remain nameless. They were in my acting class. Sweet pretty and unassuming despite that said attractiveness.

    I even worked on a scene with them at one of their houses! Yipes!

    Yet I never asked them out. Dad would have only been an excuse and a rightful one maybe. Nonetheless I SHOULD have.

    Instead one time I hemmed and hawed about a girl for a date who was a self centered biotch.

    I paced and twitched, finally calling. She said she was busy that night.

    After that I ignored her.

    That was a pattern that repeated itself several times.

    Regrets I have a few......

    Not anymore. I will live and not ever pass up people to care about.


    Thanks Marilene for pointing out such patterns.

    Live in the present!

    ReplyDelete