Marilene's Facebook Page

© 2010 by Katherine Gallagher and Marliene Isaacs. All Rights Reserved.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Re: To Ireland With My Sister and Someone Else?


This is an incredible journey that Katherine is taking us on...what is interesting to me is that I know from forty years of intuitive counseling , and my own experiences, when people travel it opens up more of our consciousness. Why, we get so used to everyday getting up everyday and going from point a to point b to point c that we shut down. We become like rats in a maze.

When we travel, it is unfamiliar and to survive, we open more of our consciousness. The trip to Ireland shook Katherine out of her familiar surroundings. We are multidimensional Beings and Katherine was awakening to other parts of herself . 

When she smelled the candles an amazing thing happened..Olfactory stimuli..occurred it is powerful...and opens up many memories..when I smell a certain scent of soap I feel my Grandmother around me..she used Sweetheart soap..I can feel and smell it just thinking about it..

It is much more than a memory it directly connects me to her in Spirit and brings the past into Present Time..when Katherine experienced the candle scent..it opened up another level of feeling and remembering, a direct connection with Rudy. As we will find out as this story goes along there is a reason why she thought that Rudy would like that scent...because he did and does...he is smiling now as I write this and is at this moment, somehow, letting me smell what this perfume smells like ...wow..this connection with Rudy and Katherine never ceases to amaze me.

1 comment: