Marilene's Facebook Page

© 2010 by Katherine Gallagher and Marliene Isaacs. All Rights Reserved.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Re: Once Upon a Time


It is such an honor and a blessing to be participating in this blog. After forty years of doing readings, spiritual teachings, TV and radio shows, I am being forced to write...

I have always been a writer from an early age, but for many reasons that I will explain along the way, became blocked. There are several books that I should have written years ago, but this blog is helping me open the door to healing my writing block.

I am grateful to Katherine for her willingness to be so open and honest in sharing her journey. It will help me and so many people out there that have felt out of place, and unsettled as a child.

First of all let me explain something, we all do come from a galaxy far far away..so I love that Katherine titled this first entry that way. I believe that the Soul is eternal and flows like a river in and out of different experiences and vehicles...

The only reason that I believe in reincarnation is that I can remember my birth and where I was before. This of course was very amusing and difficult being born in Connersville, Indiana on November 5th 1948...like Katherine I knew that something was very "unsettled" and feeling the intense emotions that didn't match the parents and circumstances that I had landed in.

I am sure many of you out there can relate to being a child and trying to cope with your own path and how that worked or didn't with families you were born into. There is a popular "new age" thought that says we choose our parents and come into this life to work out things with our family...that can be true..but in some circumstances I believe that "old Souls" make what I call crash landings..they are eager to come back and they see the opportunity and come on down.

I remember thinking as a small child why am I not in New York...why am I not in Egypt and having very vivid memories of glamorous clothes, loved Marilyn Monroe, and remembered living in beautiful Temples and large palaces.

I would tell my parents, in detail, and this is before I could read, of far off places and experiences. My Mother was from a very conservative Dutch family from Iowa and was a school teacher. So she was patient and probably thought that I just had an amazing imagination. My Father born in Jackson County, Kentucky and was a very wild, moonshine runner, Beekeeper from the age of 5 and his maternal Grandmother was a wise woman of the Creek Nation. How did those two get together..long story short..my Mother graduated from Central College in Pella, Iowa in the early 1940's, she wanted to go to China to be a missionary for the Dutch Reformed Church. This was during the second world war so they sent her to do mission work in Jackson County Kentucky...I guess Spirit figured there needed to be more genes in the pool so they imported my Mother into this remote area of Kentucky...more on that later.

The point is, all of you should think about your own childhood memories and feelings..children are very open intuitively until about the age of seven when they start to forget who they really are and why they came back to earth.

I never forgot..most of you will start to remember things when you tune into your early years...before we return here, we have Spiritual agreements that we make with people, and things that we want to finish or experience. We all have our original Divine Blueprint, and then we land here and start to forget and get enmeshed in family dna and patterns that we repeat, not because they are good for us, but because they are familiar.

As you read our blog think of your own journey and see what activates you ...this will be a healing and learning experience for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment