Marilene's Facebook Page

© 2010 by Katherine Gallagher and Marliene Isaacs. All Rights Reserved.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

RE: MY FIRST VISIT WITH MARILENE ISAACS, PART 1


VALENTINO....wow...did I think that Katherine was crazy??? I knew from the minute that she walked in the door that not only was she not crazy but I felt an instant connection with her....First of all I have been doing my work for forty years and I have seen and heard it all...I thought...

As you will see as the story unfolds this is an incredible journey for me as well. I am here on this earth this time to actualize unconditional love, that is what I am all about. My work is very experiential and I feel that I am here to help activate at a genetic cellular level, the original Divine Blueprint for each person I see. You may think that you are coming in for a reading but it is really to heal the patterns of suffering that you are repeating as karmic patterns.

Love is my religion, creating a safe space for people to hear and feel the information that "Spirit"...no I do not have a Spirit Guide ...I am talking about HOLY SPIRIT...is giving me..that is what Katherine felt when she walked into The Center of Peace..where I do my work...I love the way that she describes what she felt and saw in my space.

Everything that you are reading in this blog is the truth...I love that Katherine had a healthy skepticism..I do as well of my own abilities and information...the great lengths that she went to investigate what Spirit ..and Rudy..told me are amazing. I get feedback from people about my readings but to have someone actually hire a private detective and do the degree of research on the information received from another level of consciousness means so much to me.

Now, because I may be an amazing intuitive, but I am technologically challenged..I could not figure out how to continue onto what I wrote and saved..so I posted it and now am continuing....as you can imagine this level of consciousness I really have to work at...

The most amazing thing or one of the most, has been the shift in how I communicate with "the other side"...I am not a channel in the sense I will never allow a Spirit to take over my body..I am fortunate, my abilities are very integrated with my personality..I do not have to vacate my body and let another take over..I hear them feel them sometimes see them and I mediate and convey what they are telling, empathically communicating and showing me.

It is different with RUDY...right away from the moment Katherine came in I knew and felt a shift into another dimension...I got hot all over and felt every cell of my body come alive...His energy did not enter my body but was all around and I felt him all around me..this was different for me..in all the years of doing my work this was way different..even when I have felt Jim Morrison and Marilyn Monroe very close to me, it was not like this.

Now I am on fire, sweating energized all circuits open and non stop communication from Rudy he is so excited that I can hear, feel and see him...there is no separation yet there is no intrusive feeling..I am one with him but clearly not uncomfortable..I am very aware of Katherine as energy as well...we are all in a "main" of energy that is amazing and clear...what he tells me is so funny and so detailed..I knew of him, but like Katherine, had never read about him , had seen photos but knew few details.

Over the next few sessions this intensity of connection gets stronger..even when Katherine is not in session and has left he speaks to me and has running dialogues..more on that later...again I am so grateful ...this dimensional shift for me in communicating with others has changed because of my connection with Rudy..and changes daily...what a vibrant, brilliant Soul he is ..his one frustration, and he is sharing this with me now, is that he "died" as a silent film star..would have loved to been in the talking era that came next...good night all 


1 comment:

  1. Very clever use of his name! This is all so fascinating!

    ReplyDelete