Marilene's Facebook Page

© 2010 by Katherine Gallagher and Marliene Isaacs. All Rights Reserved.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Explanation

Gentle Readers,


Please excuse the confusion, but here's the explanation. Marilene and I have gotten together and decided to redo the blog.


I will repost what I wrote in the individual posts, trying to include the photos that I posted as well. Marilene will write her views, explanations, and teachings the next day.  So my writings will be repeats for those of you who have been following this.  Marilene's will be new, enlightening, and exciting.


We will continue to alternate posts, feeling that this is the best way to present the material without confusion.  At least, we hope so.


Rudy, Marilene and I welcome you to our story and invite you to walk with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment