Marilene's Facebook Page

© 2010 by Katherine Gallagher and Marliene Isaacs. All Rights Reserved.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

CALIFORNIA HERE WE COME, PART 1


WOW and what an adventure we had...first class experience all the way...Katherine wore the most gorgeous shoes...why are they always the most painful ones...I wear comfortable shoes..felt so sorry for her..but she looked glamorous....we were in Hollywood after all...

The Sunset Tower was built in 1929 and was the first earthquake proof building built in Hollywood...it was home to Marilyn Monroe, Clark Gable, John Wayne, Bugsy Segal..just to name a few...it is amazing and so comfortable and glamorous....ok here it goes...Katherine and I were going to share a Suite and very clearly Rudy said that "he wanted privacy with Katherine"...I was a little worried because I stay up til 2 or 3 and Katherine retires early, so when he started talking sternly to me about the privacy...I was relieved..we really lucked out...when said we would take two deluxe rooms, they upgraded us to two Jr. Suites for the same price...

You have to understand something about the Sunset Towers, many famous people stay here because it is small, understated and very private...and they even turn people away...for some reason Katherine and I are very well liked and welcomed there...it is a wonderful place to stay..have a drink at the bar or have a meal at, try it you will like it...last time I was there having a drink at the bar Rod Stewart and his wife and friends were two feet from me eating a very late dinner...so as Katherine reported we saw Kevin Spacey and HE SAW US..I swear he was checking us out...

The drink did wipe Katherine out it energized me..so I was so buzzed and time traveling into the past when Hollywood was glamorous....it is strange now everyone wears black and looks unkempt..some of the young girls look wonderful, but Rudy is always appalled at how they look he says they look like cheap..and the dark roots with blond hair really baffles him (and me)...as you all know I never wear black and love glamor as does Katherine, who by the way, has amazing taste in clothes and jewelery...Rudy so loves this..he was so proud of us and had so much fun accompanying us everywhere...

Oh, the cemetery...we took a cab...OMG everyone drives in LA..for a reason..the cabs are disgusting and a very questionable experience...the drivers don't seem to know where anything is...Forever Hollywood Cemetery being one of them..really???? It is only one of the most famous cemeteries in Hollywood...we made it and I thought I would have to drag Katherine inside of the Mausoleum ....It was easier for me of course I had been there, but seeing her reaction it brought back apprehension for me as well...I had promised to clear the place and just as Rudy and Spirit had promised, we had the whole place to ourselves...such a relief...

I started taking photos right away...and Katherine placed the roses in the vase we cleaned up and threw out old flowers basked in the beauty of the stained glass windows..it was amazing to see Katherine's fear and apprehension, morph into relief and peace when she realized..for real..that RUDY WAS NOT THERE...a very freeing moment for all of us...Rudy and Katherine now shifted into a new phase with their relationship...she faced her fears...a lesson for all of us...embrace what you are afraid of and you will be amazed at how it heals.....the look of peace and happiness amazed me...I was so grateful to be a witness to all of these events..

We walked out and I felt electrical energy everywhere a place of life not a place of death...Rudy told me to look down and there laying in the road a single RED ROSE..perfect, I knew in an instance that this was the gift that Rudy had promised here...we looked in the distance and saw a group of mourners, and pall bearers carrying a casket to the hole in the earth..you could feel the sorrow and group emotion even from the distance they were from us

We both assumed that the lone Rose that Rudy had land right in front of the Mausoleum, had come from the flowers from that funeral procession..we are not crazy..although... I do believe that Rudy could just manifest something if he had to....what a confirmation that there is no death.."Oh death where is thy sting, or Grave where is thy victory"...Hollywood Forever is the happiest most alive, glamorous cemetery I have ever been in...

Now to leave...we call a cab...we are on the phone forever....they could not figure out where it was...so we are stranded..so to speak in the cemetery...we finally go to the office and they call one..we are relieved we think oh surely, this will be a better experience than the cab ride there..WRONG....A filthy dirty cab pulls up, we get in a stoned out Jamaican man, with dred locks is driving...he peels out of the cemetery and a bottle of Dark Eyes Vodka rolls out from under the seat across our feet...we needed a drink after that ride home...lol

The good news that led Katherine to finding Steven, a wonderful Englishman, who has been our driver ever since......keep reading sorry for the delay...I am back in the flow now.....sending love and healing to all...it has been an intense shift into Autumn....surrender to the death of summer and the rebirth into another season...turn,turn turn TO EVERYTHING THERE IS A SEASON...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment